Vermont woman asks judge to ban Town Meeting prayer
A Franklin woman is asking a Vermont judge to block a prayer that is used as part of the opening ceremonies on Town Meeting Day.
- 40 Days of Prayer for Penn State campaign launched
- Over 600 register for Penn State alumni town hall taking place on …
- Judge: Police can enforce camping ban
- Family asks judge to order Massachusetts school district to remove ‘under God’ from Pledge of Allegiance
- PSU Board Meeting Moved to Larger Space; Friday Agenda Released