Thera-Band Latex Exercise Tubing – Light Resistance
The only resistive exercise tubing endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). Ideal for building upper and lower body strength for rehabilitation or fitness. Whether building strength after shoulder or knee surgery or improving athletic performance this tubing and corresponding resistance exercise programs can be easily and economically used for any exercise program. The progressive resistance of our products parallels the basic concepts of building strength and mobility. As each level is mastered, the resistance can be increased with ability. The use of elastic resistance rather than weight-bearing exercises minimizes pressure on the joints and decreases the possibility of incurring other injuries. They can be used while traveling, sitting at home or even in the office. Uses for the Thera-Band Bands include: exercise, gym, balance, fitness, birthing, yoga, pilates, and stability and resistance.
Go to Source
- Maximus Fitness MX365 Glute Master Exercise Machine
- Yellow Nylon 12 Flexible Tubing, 0.250" ID, 0.375" OD, 0.063" Wall, 100′ Length
- CURAMOTION-MAGNECISER Exer II – Upper & Lower Body Exerciser
- PTFE tubing, 10.0 x 11 mm, 25 ft/pk
- UltraScopes Adult Stethoscope with Butterflies Design, Lavender Background and Tubing UA038LALA