Flings, Frolics, and Forever Afters: A Single Woman’s Guide to Romance after Fifty
Turning fifty is difficult for everyone, but when you’re fifty, female, and single, the combination can feel downright scary. In FLINGS, FROLICS, AND FOREVER AFTERS, fifty-something sisters Katherine E. Chaddock and Emilie Chaddock Egan combine their own and others’ experiences with divorce, widowhood, and the single life after fifty to present an eight-step plan to building a life filled with great romance. For women seeking all types of male companionship, from one-night romps to museum buddies to long-term partners, the Chaddock sisters tell it like it is -with the wisdom, humility, and playfulness that comes with age. Featuring real-life stories, practical checklists, revealing questionnaires, and informative sidebars, this gutsy and inspiring guide will motivate shy and stuck-in-a-rut women to get up, get out, and get the guy.
Go to Source
- ACE TRADING – FOREVER GIFTS G100100174 Decorative Plant Stakes
- Katie Couric's Single; Derek Jeter's a Huge Cad
- Wrights Single Fold Bias Tape 7/8" 3 Yards Mocha 117-202-765; 3 Items/Order
- Wisdom from Dr Murray Grossan | Care2 Healthy Living
- 'A Michael Buble Christmas:' Justin Bieber performs new hit single on show