Ex-PSU President's Lawyers Dispute Louis Freeh Report « CBS Philly
A lawyer for ousted Penn State President Graham Spanier is attacking the university-sanctioned report on the Jerry Sandusky sex-abuse scandal, calling it a “blundering and indefensible indictment” of his client.
- Ex-PSU President's Lawyers To Dispute Freeh Report « CBS Chicago
- Ex-PSU president's lawyers to dispute Freeh report
- Spanier could be charged in PSU sex abuse scandal
- Report: Penn State Board of Trustees furious over portrayal in Freeh report
- Penn State's Sandusky Report Set To Be Released « CBS Philly