Australia IT Services 2005-2009 Forecast and Analysis
This IDC study provides an analysis of the dynamics that drive the Australian IT services marketplace, including detailed market sizing and growth rates for the overall market and major trends at macromarket and submarket levels. In addition to that, top 10 players, major contracts, and specific recommendations for IT vendors are provided. IDC forecasts that the Australian IT services market will exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% through the five-year forecast period. Expenditure on IT services should reach A$14,765 million by 2009. “The 2005 business and IT priorities signal more moderate spending, with customers focusing on internal productivity and efficiencies, resulting in more constrained demand for IT services. With slowing growth, vendors will have to work much harder to win business, and underperforming vendors will lose market share,” says Phillip Allen, senior analyst, Services Research, IDC Australia.
Go to Source
- Slovakia Power Report Q4 2009
- Yana Shiki Adjustable Clutch Lever – Kawasaki ZX12R – Fits Years: 2000 to 2005 – Chrome – Long Fits Years 2000 to 2005
- 2005 Kawasaki VN 750 A Vulcan Right Front Brake Caliper
- Jerry Sandusky Victims: Child And Youth Services Investigating …
- Penn State Behrend professor to headline economic forecast briefing