2012 NFL Free Agents: Vincent Jackson and Three Players Who Will Go Fast
|He would be a much needed weapon for a team that was a good pass rush shy of winning the Super Bowl. Prediction: Teams are going to have to act fast to get Williams and I see him gone in two or three days most, with the Bears as the landing spot.
See all stories on this topic »
- 2012 NFL Free Agents: Why Seahawks Must Land Both Mario Williams and Matt Flynn
- 2012 NFL Free Agents: 5 Players New England Patriots Must Consider
- 2012 NFL Free Agents: Flight Risk Odds for Every Team's Top Free Agent
- 2012 NFL Free Agents: Breaking Down On-Going DeSean Jackson Saga
- NFL Rumors: Landing Spots for the Top 5 Players That Were Cut Before Free Agency